Manycam is one of the most popular and functional tools for significantly expanding the functionality of a webcam. It easily integrates with a variety of applications designed to make calls and video conferencing using a webcam. Its main purpose is to overlay various graphic files on the video broadcast from the camera.
- Record video and create screenshots from the camera;
- Replacing the audio track on the air;
- Record from usb camera with broadcasting online;
- Change of brightness, contrast of color channels;
- Setting the resolution, the number of frames per second of camera;
- Change the background, add image distortion filters;
- Overlay elements: mustache, beard, glasses, text;
- Creating your own drawings, elements and effects;
- Time, titles, thematic objects on video and photos;
- Ability to combine filters to get an unusual image on the screen.
With its new web source, ManyCam allows you to add web pages to your live broadcast as video sources, without going through your browser. Within ManyCam, you can customize the web page by modifying their CSS, to make sure your live stream looks the way you want.
The ManyCam Green Screen or Chroma key feature allows you to remove your real background from your video stream and replace it with an image, video or any other supported video source so that you can appear to be anywhere. Choose between a plain colored background, or upload any image or video of your choice. Simply select the color you want removed from your video stream, then either select one a predefined images, upload your own custom background, or choose a video source using the picture in picture mode.
Add 3D Masks, Effects And Graphics
Get creative and have fun! Use or create your own custom objects, face accessories, backgrounds and add them to your video window. You can even publish your custom effects to our library or download them straight to your computer. With ManyCam’s easy to use effect creating platform, you can create and publish your own custom effects to ManyCam’s library or download them straight to your computer.
The program is aimed primarily at active users, sometimes working with several applications that need access to the webcam. The main purpose of Manicam is to add a variety of special effects to the video received from the built-in or external camera. The support of all known instant messengers and popular sites with the ability to conduct video communication through the use of a camera is its huge advantage over analogues.